perjantai 24. huhtikuuta 2015


                                                         Exchange student from Lavia.


 
Hello, my name is Kristofer Grauveiss and I am an exchange student from Latvia. I have been in Vaasa for almost 3 weeks and I have had a very good experiance here.
I live in an apartment in the center of Vaasa. I have walked around Vaasa and seen all the beautiful places in this city and have enjoyed every one of them.



                                                    I Kristofer with finnish student girl    :)

As an exchange student, I work in the restaurant Silveria as a waiter. When I came to Silveria I didn't know anything about waitering and working in a restaurant, but even on the first day I made friends here who helped me and tought me how to work as a waiter.
All the students that I am working with have been very helpful and friendly and even when I made a mistake, no one got angry, they just showed me the correct way to do something. The teachers in Silveria are the ones who I should thank the most, because they encoureged me to do something I have never done and guided me through my day and I am very thankful for that. I wish to come back here some day, because this was one of my best experiences.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti